A yet to be discovered beauty, Mauritius unfold an eclectic blend of marvellous scenery and adventure for its first time visitor. If you are looking for a peaceful place to spend your holiday then you should get your Mauritius visa from Pakistan as soon as possible. As a matter of fact, you won't regret visiting this destination as it dubs as one of the best places for sightseeing. Although Mauritius is inhabited by multi-racial, everyone lives in peace and harmony. Mauritius boasts of great golf courses, best water sports location, pristine beaches, exotic cuisine, vibrant nightlife, UNESCO world heritage sites amongst a plethora of other alluring features. To have a most relaxing holiday, some of the best places to visit in Mauritius include;
1. Belle Mare Plage: This is one of the best beaches in Mauritius. The rising of the sun here gives a romantic feel which continues to attract tourists. Swimming is an enjoyable activity here. Surfing too can be a great choice.
2. Pereybere: Here is another pristine beach popular amongst tourists. For those that live sea diving and snorkelling, then this is for you. The coral and marine life present here can't be compared to other beaches.
3. Chamarel Coloured Earth: You will experience some earthly wonder here. This place host sand of 7 different colours which will keep you in awe. You will be able to observe sand colours such as purple, black, red and cyan.
4. Black River Gorges National Park: Sight-seeing is one of the foremost adventure most tourists look forward to during their holidays and this national park gives that fulfilment. Researchers too can find their way to this park to check out some rare species of animals. Even to the endangered species, you will all find them here.
5. Casela World of Adventures: If you are all in to visit a safari, then this place is for you. You will be able to catch some fun on the open jeep rides and elephant ride while you meet with leopards and tigers that roam the safari.
All these places and more does Mauritius have to offer as it is a paradise for travellers. It will leave you with the most memorable experience. There are various shopping hubs here and some of the best hotels in Mauritius offer the best international cuisines for foreign visitors. Mauritius weather between May to December is a mix of the dry, cool and sunny period. The good news is, Mauritius has a tropical climate and the weather is warm all through the year. Summertime which happens to be between November to April is usually humid and hot. So the best time to visit Mauritius is between May and December.
Pakistani nationals looking forward to travelling to Mauritius should meet the following requirement;
|Visa Type||Duration / Validity||Visa Fee||Description|
|Mauritian tourist visa||Embassy Discretion / Embassy Discretion||10$ - Unconfirmed||A short period entry visa, can only be used for Tourism purposes not valid for work|
|Mauritian Transit visa||3 Days /||10$ - Unconfirmed||Only valid for 3 days and can be obtained in advance if you're connecting to another country via Mauritius|
Mauritius Embassy Address: House No.58, Street No.27, Sector F-6/2, Islamabad
Mauritius Embassy Islamabad contact number: +92 51 282 4657/8.
Consular Section: +92 51 282 8985.
Fax Number: +92 51 2824 656.
2. Tajikistan visa for Pakistani nationals.
3. Seychelles visa for Pakistani citizens.
4. Dubai visa for Pakistani nationals.